Sunday, April 15, 2007

My life

My name is Mohamed Al Hosani I’m 21 years old and i was born in Ohio. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. I'm currently living in Abu Dhabi of the United Arab Emirates, working for an oil company called ADMA-OPCO. Working for ADMA was very interesting and it taught me many things. I spent 3 years in DAS Island working as an electrical Technician, and then applied for a scholarship to attend a college in Abu Dhabi. My request was granted and I was sent to the Higher Colleges of Technology to do a higher diploma course specializing in Electrical Engineering. As for my hobbies, I like playing football, swimming, and watching movies in the cinema. Every Saturday I organize football games in the Officers club. Being social is something I am proud of, I like talking and interacting with different types of people. I am planning to Study in the higher colleges until I have obtained the bachelors degree which should take around 5 years, currently I’m in Level 2 with 3 more years left, My future plans however is to further continue my studies in Scotland and obtain my masters degree.

2 comments:

global warming said...

nice profile.. i hope u will grant ur dreams and go to Scotland
nice job

Mohamed said...

very nice mohamed, I liked your Profile. Keep it up Kaka =P